Yeah, so I grew all this hair since the last time you saw me... Hi all! I've been learning and enjoying my hair for the past c...


 
Yeah, so I grew all this hair since the last time you saw me...

Hi all! I've been learning and enjoying my hair for the past couple of months, finding out what my hair likes and what it hates. I was getting good length retention but just had to cut off around half an inch of frazzled ends after I mistakenly thought I could use a flat iron on this fine hair of mine. Spoiler alert: I can't. I'm now dealing with mega single strand knots, which weren't an issue until then. Ah well, lessons learnt!

I've also discovered these bomb clip ins, from antidotestreet.com by Big Hair No Care! I have two bundles in, one of 18" (at the bottom) and one of 16" (at the top). I also left my hair out, semi stretched in order to increase the volume (but they're great too as a protective style over medium small twists). If you've always wanted a huge fro in the style of Freddie Harrel (the creator), now's your chance. They are a 4Aish texture, but blend well with 3c-4c depending on how you wear them. I looove them. There's also a blowout version, which would obviously last longer as it's not curly.

The great thing about these clip ins is that they're synthetic! Now, this might mean that they won't last as long as human hair, but it's a. more ethical as you know for a fact no one was exploited for the hair and b. the priiiice. One bundle is around £30-40 (GBP). Which is at least half the price of your average kinky human hair bundle. And now that the Pound has collapsed - don't get me started - y'all USians can get a great deal... Orders for the next batch start tomorrow and last time lasted for 2 weeks. I highly recommend getting on these.

(I'm such a shill for products I love)

Lam x

You Might Also Like

0 comments