Countdown to the chop! (40 weeks post)

Countdown Clock So I did a little measure of my hair, and my new growth is now between 3.5-4" long! On average, this is a growth...


So I did a little measure of my hair, and my new growth is now between 3.5-4" long! On average, this is a growth rate of around 0.4" per month, and gives me a growth rate of nearly 5" per year. This is slightly more than I had previously projected, so I'm happy about that!

I have been using my scissors way too much recently, and I decided to intentionally 'ruin' them. I am very strict about only using my shears for hair cutting, but after I gave my friend a trim that only reignited the bug, I decided to use them in a crafts project in order to blunt them so I would no longer be happy using them in my hair and potentially causing split ends. When I finally chop, it'll be with a new pair!

My countdown is pretty optimistic, but I'd like to start 2017 (the final year of my medical degree, and hopefully the first as a junior doctor) all natural. And so, I will not be cutting any more hair off until then but keeping my ends hidden in braided styles that disguise how thin they are.

Wish me luck...

Lam xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ótima postagem amei o seu blog sucesso
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, congrats to you - I had no idea you were in med school. Yay!!! Your countdown will fly by and you'll be big chopping before you know it. Just keep on top of your regimen and all should be fine.

    Jay of www.relaxedthairapy.com

    ReplyDelete